Thursday, September 12, 2013

SOUL THURSDAY

More than just music, it involves one's weltenschaung. Don't make the mistake, "it's Black folks's music." Don't need no effin' racists here, music is color-blind. This is the older stuff, back when music was music. Not that rap crap spewing out these days.


For me it is an attitude or frame of mind. Think: pride, self esteem, the way I look, the way I walk. I've been a lot of places, seen a lot of people, been in front of 300 strangers telling my life story. Large urban areas, 65 years worth of it, and I have never, ever seen somebody that I like more than I like myself.


I'm just a guy, more than some and less than others, but I am good with the man in my mirror.


Are you a winner or a loser? It's as simple as that.


Tha's all I got to say. Spin them tunes.













No comments: