Friday, March 7, 2014

MY COMPUTER

I bought a new computer. I'm freaked. It is faster - probably faster than me. A new operating system, Win7; drat, just when I was getting on top of WinXP. I had to install new programs, like Office 2010, and something to handle my finances. I dunno if my version of Adobe Acrobat is gonna work, then there is something for pictures ... sigh.





I must offer an apology for the lumpiness of some of my posts. Y'see, I am using a steam-driven computer. This is what some of the hard drive looks like



The boiler is fueled by diesel, sometimes wood, actually anything that will burn in the firebox. Yeah, yeah, I gotcher carbon credits right here.

Notice, the monitor is rather hard to see. I work mostly with levers, no room for a mouse





This tune has nothing to do with my narrative, I just dig it.





This babe doesn't either, but I dig her. Bonus points if you know who it is


OK, enough silliness for one night.

Twelve times! The iron tongue tolls the midnight hour, and I must away to meet my companions.

No comments: