Thursday, January 15, 2015

BLUES HARP

Oh my God it's Monday doesn't mean anything to me. I worked shiftwork, 12 hours day or night and staggered days so if it was Monday or Thursday or a holiday, it was all the same to me. The only day I cared about was Pay Day.

I do like the harmonica (which I consider to be the poor man's accordion) and I like the blues, so I figured why not post something which contains both? No heavy lifting here folks, merely connect the dots.

Uh? You don't see any dots? Funny, I see 'em all over the place: conspiracy theorists and survivalist commandos and IRS and NSA notwithstanding. The screensaver in my brain is set to shuffle.


Here's some a my homeboys:








I had an interesting experience with Charlie's piano player one time back in the bad old days; statute of limitations has run out but it's still none a yer business. I'm just sayin' is all. 







Sittin' on top of the world. Yeah, that's me, that's the way I roll.

Stevie Wonderbread can kiss my ass.

No comments: