Monday, January 26, 2015

SOME TUNES


I put these posts up because I like to hear the sound of my own voice. I enjoy the music. I am interested in things that mean jack shit to others. The feeling is mutual.

Between doctors and my chemo treatments and chores and range time, I do not look at other blogs. They never change their tune: like a short talk topic on a long tape loop, it comes and goes like a hula hoop. I am not in a constantly agitated state, suggested by the various blogs, and I do not spend time pecking out significant messages warning the world of its decay and impending doom. No outrage or indignation here, just resignation and cynicism; I have seen much and I say little about what I have seen.

 Don't spend any time looking for messages in the music. Just figure, you came for a visit and that's what I had on the box.


















No comments: