Friday, January 23, 2015

TIE-DIED

Got this quote from Bruce Hanify. Pretty much sums up my feelings for the 60s generation. I was, ahem, a wolf amongst the sheep back then.

"Conservative values. Class Warfare is for dope-smoking commies. Standing on your own. No leeching. No whining. Fuck the hippies."  Hanify  

I would add, get a haircut, get a job.

That having been established, I offer this taste of that infamous decade. Where the decline took roots. Baby Boomers suck.

Just a glimpse. More would be too much. Man. 




















































































The 60s had some markers for me: JFK and the grassy knoll; Army time 66-68; the year when Bobby and MLK got it; the moon landing.

The 70s was bad for me. Too much time on the dark side.

No comments: