Monday, April 13, 2015

DAWN


Dawn: bad news comes early, and the sun meets it halfway.


There's a mile of wire in a screen door. If you gonna do the math, go away.












I post a lot of reruns, but ya can't have too much of a good thing. Read 'em again. I am such an excellent blogger the posts will be worth a lot of money someday. Do you good to read 'em often. If you wrote down half the stuff I said you'd be rich. I did not and I am not.

Let me serve up some tunes. If you complain too much it'll be the "Nothing" post for ya.

Some jazz guitar will set you straight.








If this here Wes Montgomery tune and the Atlantic Ocean sunset don't make you mellow maybe you need some thorazine. I favor the Atlantic; it is an honest ocean, not like that sneaky Pacific, which doesn't even live up to its namesake.




No comments: